Making software since 1990.
- 1990 – Made an application for solving a rubic cube variant on a Commodore 64
- 1991 / 1992 Created a SVGA drawing library in C and ASM that could be used from ASM, C, QuickBasic and Clipper
- 1997 / 2000 Created a School information system (still in production).
- 1999 / 2001 Created the application BeursMonitor for working with stock quotes, building a portfolio, comparing stocks and setting notifications.
- 2002 / 2003 Created a comprehensive Visual Basic 6 library that should have been the basis for the next BeursMonitor version. This library is now available as open source.
- 2004 / now Full time software engineer working on large websites such as funda.nl, autotrader.nl, www.manpower.nl and youplus.nl
- 2009 / now iOS developer
My resume can be found here.