BeursMonitor was an in Visual Basic 6 written desktop application (dutch) for building up a local database of stock data and maintaining your stock portfolio. The application was discontinued because of a declining request and an increased need for maintenance. Below you can see various screenshots of the application. The main features of the application were:
- Stock data (including stock options) were scraped from various sites such as www.aex.nl
- Multiple stock portefolio could be maintained.
- Various triggers (high, low, indexed, compared, stoploss) could be set for sending email notifications.
- stock data could be shown in a graph including various statistical information (moving average, rsi, stock compare)
- Tickertapes could be show in a docked bar or as a screensaver.
Welcome to 2010 & Evict.nl is updated & ZScreen 3.25! | Thushan Fernando Uncut · January 5, 2010 at 1:13 pm
[…] BeursMonitor – Stock application […]